Monday, June 15, 2009

Gatten Kiddo Pictures

Just a few pictures of our growing kiddos. P.S. I need blogging lessons. There has got to be an easier way to post pictures and write than my current method. Brady age 1 :) He is our happy walking eating machine. He is at a supper fun age. He gets lots of love and attention from his brother and sisters.
Silly Sally age 3. Loved her swimming lessons. Finallly she had somewhere to wear her swimming suit. If she had her way she would never take it off:)Jackson age 5, with Hunter and Caden, two of his favorite kindergarten pals. Kate age 7. What would we do without her:)

9 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

Good job Lizzy!!! Come over and I will help you sometime when the kids are swimming.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your alive! I wondered what happened to you, just kidding! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. It looks like you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

We really should find a race to do together, except you would probably kick my butt! What is your next race? I should have just emailed rather than post another comment!

Anonymous said...

That one in Sept. sounds really good, maybe I'll have to make the trip up. I know of a half here Sept. 1 that is supposed to be really pretty. I haven't heard of one after the St. George but I'll look into it. There is also a 15 miler here in the mountains I will have to find out the date though. Good luck on the race. How close are to Seattle? Louie is coming up there on Tues. I keep trying to go with him.

Lizzy said...

We are about a 5 hour drive from Seattle. What is Louie doing there? You should go with him. It is a supper fun place to visit:) I would love to see you. I can also fly to St. George. What is your email and Phone? timlizard@hotmail.com or 208-691-8703

Brynne said...

Nice! Cute pics of the kids. Love the one of Brady walking with his big smile. He's grown a lot since last post! ;) Love you guys.

jlohran said...

So fun to see your updated blog! It is crazy that your last blog was your newborn and now he is basically a toddler! Crazy how time flies! BTW-- do you ever make it down to Orem anymore? It would be really fun to see you!

Tiff Gatten said...

I thought you feel off the blogging wagon. It's been more than a year! Cute pics. Go to mama Jean's. She's a great blogger now. :)

almond nuthouse said...

Liz,
I can't believe how big your kids look now....time flies way too fast. We need to get together...miss you.
Rach